Friday, June 1, 2012

FREEDOM FRIDAY - I Love It


It's finally the weekend! I know that this quite a late post, but I'm sure that most of you are still up at this time. I hope you guys have a great weekend planned ahead of you and have fun! 

Today we've got Knife Party's Rage Valley EP and this is a real treat for all you dubstep lovers out there, so be sure to check that out - I promise you, you shall not be disappointed. Also, we feature Icona Pop's music video for their track, I Love It. I instantly fell in love with this track when I first heard it, it's a real tune. So be sure to check out those two down below. 

Tonight we feature Avicii, Third Party, Mysto & Pizzi, A-Trak & Dillon Francis and more! Have an awesome weekend, guys. 




I Love It - Icona Pop


Two Million - Avicii
 Thank You - Third Party Feat. Loleatta Holloway
Money Makin' - A-Trak & Dillon Francis
Resonorg - Sebastian Drums & Rob Adans
Wet Dreams - Maison & Dragen
Call Me A Spaceman - Hardwell Feat. Mitch Crown
Spectrum - Zedd Feat. Matthew Koma
Give It Up For Love (Mysto & Pizzi Remix) - EDX Feat. John Williams