Monday, May 21, 2012

MAINSTREAM MONDAY - Henny & Gingerale


We're back with another week here at Mousa and with that, also comes the dreaded Monday. I know this is quite a late post and I sincerely apologise for that, but these damn exams have got me booked! Anyways, here's another set of addicting tunes to brighten up your Monday - well, what's left of it and for the rest of your week! 

Today we've got a QUALITY remix of Boyfriend by Dada Life, Mayer Hawthorne, a beautiful new tune from Florence + The Machine and more! 

I've included this video for Graffiti6's song, Stare Into The Sun. I think this video is a really great watch with it's whole psychedelic feel to it, and well, it's just a song that sends out heaps of good vibes! Plus, ladies, he's a real treat to the eyes!

Stare Into The Sun - Graffiti 6





Have a good week, guys!


Boyfriend (Dada Life Remix) - Justin Bieber
Scream - Usher
Henny & Gingerale - Mayer Hawthorne
Somebody That I Used To Know (Fun. & Hayley Williams Cover) - Gotye
Come Back Down - Greg Laswell Feat. Sara Bareilles
Night Of My Life - DJ Pauly D Feat. Dash
Breath Of Life - Florence + The Machine
Free - Graffiti6
Never Let Me Go - Lana Del Rey
Microphone - Example