Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THUG TUESDAY - Blow My High

The playlist for today's Thug Tuesday is something you guys have got to take a listen to. Mousa is back to treat your eyes with the best of Hip Hop/R&B. Make sure to listen to each track with full attention! 

Today we feature videos from Azealia Banks and B.o.B, tracks from Wretch 32, Kirko Bangz, Boston-newbie Moufy, Childish Gambino, Rick Ross and more! 

Azealia Banks is pretty beast, and I found it appropriate that we feature her on our site somehow. So here's her music video for 212. Trust me, an addicting song with a great video. Additionally, we've also got a brand new music video from B.o.B and his track, Play For Keeps. This track is one of my favourites on the Strange Clouds album and the rap is epic. Both of these artists have a lot going for them right now in the hip hop scene and they're here to make your Tuesday just a tad better. 

212 - Azealia Banks




Play For Keeps - B.o.B


Don't Go - Wretch 32 Feat. Josh Kumra
Drank In My Cup - Kirko Bangz
Victory Lap - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Lightwork - Lupe Fiasco Feat. Ellie Goulding & Bassnectar
So Sophisticated - Rick Ross Feat. Meek Mill
Outside - Asher Roth
Blow My High - Moufy
Earthquake - Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah
Be Good Or Be Careful - Sol
War Is My Love - Kendrick Lamar 
We Ain't Them - Childish Gambino